Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to change my forum name?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to change my forum name? Empty Is there a way to change my forum name?

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

I signed up for this forum before I had set up my HC cafe. I'd really like to change my forum name to my cafe name, is that possible?

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change my forum name? Empty Re: Is there a way to change my forum name?

Post by Apricot Jam Fri 11 Jan 2013, 7:20 pm

I just sent a message to the forum staff. When I find out the answer to this, I'll let everyone know in case they have the same issue. I'd like my name on here to match my HC name so everyone knows who I am in the game. Smile

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change my forum name? Empty Re: Is there a way to change my forum name?

Post by Iris Sat 12 Jan 2013, 7:25 am

Hiya electrikbarbarella,

I've changed your forum name to match your HC's:
Apricot Jam

Correct? Wink
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for changing my forum name to match my cafe name!

FYI: I used the contact button in the footer of this page (below) and sent in my request. The change was made very quickly!

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down