Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum?

2 posters

Go down

Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum? Empty Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum?

Post by Apricot Jam Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:40 pm

Was wondering if KTH/Appstree have an English language forum, or is this our only destination for discussing this great game?

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum? Empty Re: Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum?

Post by Apricot Jam Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:42 pm

I was thinking it would be great to be able to ask the developers about game issues directly - like the social tap problem I keep having.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum? Empty Re: Does KTH/Appstree have an English language forum?

Post by Muzza Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

Hello! I have the email address for their support people... I have been talking with a lady called Lisa and she is very helpful. I'll dig it out for you. She is Korean and some of her English is a bit hit and miss so you need to use your imagination a little.

We set this forum up because we really didn't have anywhere else to chat.

Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

Perfect! When I get any further information from them, I'll make sure to post it here since this is our main source of game info. Thanks a bunch!

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Fri 04 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

Here is the email address to contact them:

help@kthcorp.co.kr
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:43 pm

Muzza wrote:Here is the email address to contact them:

help@kthcorp.co.kr

Thanks a bunch!! Smile

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down