Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme?

3 posters

Go down

Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme? Empty Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme?

Post by Apricot Jam Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:38 pm

I just downloaded the Waikiki Beach theme. When I clicked on the missions a pop up says "Preparing Waikiki Beach cafe missions" but nothing happens. Should it have missions now, or will those be coming for everyone in a later update of the game?

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme? Empty Re: Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme?

Post by Muzza Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:56 am

KTH/AppsTree have released a new game called Hello Supermarket which is only in Korean, and it seems like they have been too busy with the promotion of that game to do much with HC. Hopefully we will see some changes soon - like a couple of the other members here, I am at maximum expansion for HC and I'm hoping to see something new there soon.
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme? Empty Re: Waikiki Beach theme - Should it have missions like the Main Street Cafe theme?

Post by Apricot Jam Wed 02 Jan 2013, 7:50 pm

Wish Hello Supermarket was in English too. I totally love HC and would probably play every title they make. Sure hope we get some new content soon. Holiday related stuff would be wonderful.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Fri 04 Jan 2013, 1:04 am

Do you play on Android or iOS? If you are on Android, I can get you Supermarket and Seafood.....
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:44 pm

Muzza wrote:Do you play on Android or iOS? If you are on Android, I can get you Supermarket and Seafood.....

Oh bummer, I am on iOS. Thank you so much for offering!!

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Muzza wrote:Do you play on Android or iOS? If you are on Android, I can get you Supermarket and Seafood.....

Do you know if they plan to release Hello Supermarket and Hello Sushi in an English language version? I'd love to play them too. Smile

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat 12 Jan 2013, 7:27 am

I have Hello Supermarket in Korean on my phone (like Hello Sushi)
and they're blinding me Very Happy

I need a "phablet" Razz
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down