Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cocktail recipe book...

3 posters

Go down

Cocktail recipe book... Empty Cocktail recipe book...

Post by mymilktea Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm

Hello,
I just want to ask, is there anyone here who has purchased it? And is it worth it??
Thank you!

mymilktea

Back to top Go down

Cocktail recipe book... Empty Re: Cocktail recipe book...

Post by Apricot Jam Sat 26 Jan 2013, 5:52 pm

I purchased it. I'd mastered all of the other non-cocoa bean recipes, so for me it was worth it to have new drinks to make. My drink machines are brewing 4 hour Cafe Mocha right now, but as soon as they are done I'll give you a list of the recipes, cost and coin per serving.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asereht Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:49 pm

Apricot Jam wrote:I purchased it. I'd mastered all of the other non-cocoa bean recipes, so for me it was worth it to have new drinks to make. My drink machines are brewing 4 hour Cafe Mocha right now, but as soon as they are done I'll give you a list of the recipes, cost and coin per serving.
I'm thinking if I should buy it too. Would love to see the recipes if you can list them! Can you please list the time required to brew the drinks too? Thanks so much!
Asereht
Asereht

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

Here are the Cocktail recipes:

Pina Colada: cost 200 coins/10 servings at 40 coins per serving/1 minute recipe

Strawberry Margarita: cost 500 coins/30 servings at 50 coins per serving/5 minute recipe

Vanilla Peach Crush: cost 3 coco beans/100 servings at 60 coins per serving/40 minute recipe

Lime Mojto: cost 5000 coins/120 servings at 70 coins per serving/1 hour recipe

Hello Cocktail: cost 6 coco beans/100 servings at 80 coins per serving/30 minute recipe

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asereht Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

Apricot Jam wrote:Here are the Cocktail recipes:

Pina Colada: cost 200 coins/10 servings at 40 coins per serving/1 minute recipe

Strawberry Margarita: cost 500 coins/30 servings at 50 coins per serving/5 minute recipe

Vanilla Peach Crush: cost 3 coco beans/100 servings at 60 coins per serving/40 minute recipe

Lime Mojto: cost 5000 coins/120 servings at 70 coins per serving/1 hour recipe

Hello Cocktail: cost 6 coco beans/100 servings at 80 coins per serving/30 minute recipe
Thanks for sharing, Apricot! Too bad these recipes are so short on cooking time, I guess I'll be saving my coins to buy new furniture instead XD
Asereht
Asereht

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum