Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket

+4
modoke
Iris
Apricot Jam
Muzza
8 posters

Go down

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket Empty Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket

Post by Muzza Thu 20 Dec 2012, 6:27 am

KTH/Appstree have 2 other games, Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket.

Neither one is available outside Korea yet (but can be accessed via the Korean Android App store). I have been playing Hello Seafood for a couple of months now, and Supermarket for a couple of weeks.

Both games are written almost all in Korean, so there is a bit of guess work, especially with the quizzes! But they both follow similar formats to HC, so it's not too hard to work out what to do.

Here are some screen shots.

Supermarket - the Christmas update is just out.

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket 20121220140249-1

And Seafood - no Christmas update that I know of.

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket 20121220141212-1
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket Empty Re: Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket

Post by Apricot Jam Thu 27 Dec 2012, 5:36 pm

Thanks for the screen shots. Wish they were available outside Korea, they look great! Also wish HC had holiday related updates. That would be so fun!

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket Empty Re: Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

Do you heard if there are any plans to release these two titles in an English language version and outside Korea? Or if they are going to have any new content/updates for HC? I'm to the point I'd like to buy coca beans to make more upgrades to my cafe, but I don't want to spend the $ if they game isn't going to advance passed where it is now. Plus, I'm about to make the last expansions available in the game, but I'd definitely like to make it much larger than the current size.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed 09 Jan 2013, 5:31 am

They said they have plans to make them available in English, but it doesn't look like they are in any hurry! If you are on Android, I can get the files for you to try them out....
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

Muzza wrote:They said they have plans to make them available in English, but it doesn't look like they are in any hurry! If you are on Android, I can get the files for you to try them out....

Great news, can't wait to download and play them! I'll just have to be patient, since I'm on iOS. Thanks for the offer Muzza. Smile

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat 12 Jan 2013, 7:21 am

Hello Supermarket is officially on Google Play! Very Happy ^_^
In Korean :/

Too bad I play on my iPad.

HSupermarket's on my phone tho Wink
And it's blinding me...
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by modoke Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

Really interesting games. Will you guys be informing us if they are going to translate it into English and when?

modoke

Back to top Go down

Post by forevergirl Fri 01 Feb 2013, 6:48 am

looking forward for their english version as well!

forevergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Tue 05 Feb 2013, 5:22 pm

I emailed KTH about Hello Seafood, Hello Supermarket and updates to Hello Cappuccino. They were very friendly, responded quickly - great customer service. Here is their response:

I have been advised by developer of the following:
KTH mobile service team wll confirm the update date of hellp cappuccino through discussions on the matter. Also, We are reviewing of release Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket in English version, now.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further assistance.
Kindly regards,
Lisa

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asereht Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:43 pm

Apricot Jam wrote:I emailed KTH about Hello Seafood, Hello Supermarket and updates to Hello Cappuccino. They were very friendly, responded quickly - great customer service. Here is their response:

I have been advised by developer of the following:
KTH mobile service team wll confirm the update date of hellp cappuccino through discussions on the matter. Also, We are reviewing of release Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket in English version, now.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further assistance.
Kindly regards,
Lisa
Great news! Hope they make true of their words Very Happy
Asereht
Asereht

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:48 pm

I've been wondering if it would be helpful to send email messages to KTH showing interest in an update to HC and English language versions of Hello Seafood and Hello Supermarket? If anyone wants to contact them:

help@kthcorp.co.kr

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:39 pm

Just thought I'd let everyone know I re-emailed KTH today about updates to the HC game and if Hello Supermarket and Hello Seafood would be released in English. I'll let you know what I find out! Smile

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Thu 23 May 2013, 6:47 pm

Hello everyone. Wanted to give you an update. Here is the response I received from KTH on 4/30:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for using KTH. This is Lisa Yea won Chun.

We are committed to providing our customers with the best response to your inquiry and value your comments.

Thank you for contacting pudding team with your request, we appreciate your interest in our company and services. Your enquiry request has been submitted to person in charge and will be reviewed. Pudding team takes care to ensure application opperation related requests are handled by developer with expertise appropriate for your service enquiry. A qualified pudding representative will be contacting you shortly.Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't heard back from KTH since then, so I re-emailed them today. I'll keep you updated.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Tue 18 Jun 2013, 9:10 am

Hello Apricot Jam!

I had tried to get updates out of them too, but alas, they seem to have decided not to pursue their English-speaking markets Sad

There is now a new KTH game, Hello Fashion Mall, which touts itself as Part 2 of Hello Supermarket. I am trying to get a hold of the .apk file and/or root my new Android phone (sssshhhh... I didn't really say that!) to try it out since it is not available in the Australian market.

Bugger about all the stupid spam posts in here. Not sure what can be done to clean them up.....
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jam Tue 18 Jun 2013, 4:14 pm

Hello, everyone.  Below is the latest response I received from KTH.  Doesn't look promising... Crying or Very sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart Mobile"  Thank you for using KTH. 
We  are  committed  to  providing  our  customers  with  the  best  response  to your  inquiry  and value  your  comments.
Related requests are handled by developer with expertise appropriate for your service enquiry. A qualified mobile game representative will be contacting you shortly.Thank you.

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed 19 Jun 2013, 7:26 am

Cut and paste response hmph
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Mon 24 Jun 2013, 6:02 am

Hey Apricot, I've found a new game! It's not a KTH one, it's by Line. It's called I Love Coffee. Same sort of thing, a few different little things that make it unique. Unfortunately the graphics are not quite as crisp as Hello Capp, but it's very cute and more animated. It's pretty new so I don't know whether it will be maintained and updated ongoing, but there has already been one content update last week, just after I started playing, so fingers crossed!

If you decide to go check it out, let me know what you think. You need to get a Line account, but when you first go into the game you will be sent to set that up. Look me up, my Line ID is melby29.

I've just started up a forum, too, www.ilovecoffeegame.forumotion.com so come and say hi.
Muzza
Muzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter Cookie Sun 11 Aug 2013, 7:58 pm

Need help from veteran players for Hello Supermarket, anyone know how to unlock the franchise? I tried to figure it out but kinda hard since all the texts are in Korean. Can't even manage to do any of the manager quests because of the texts. Will appreciate some help please. ^^

Butter Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter Cookie Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:50 pm

Where are you veteran players? Crying or Very sad If anyone know how to unlock franchise in Hello Supermarket, please do let me know. Thanks!

Butter Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sjkyumin Tue 27 May 2014, 8:02 pm

anyone know how to unlock the special/premium items for hello supermarket. I can't get past this mission. I tried google translating it says it's for VIP/popular user

sjkyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum