Hello Cappuccino Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social recipe taps - what the?

3 posters

Go down

Social recipe taps - what the? Empty Social recipe taps - what the?

Post by Mika@Harry's Sat 05 Jan 2013, 6:26 am

Hi guys,

It seems my social recipes are never going to get made. Sometimes it has a number. Then the following time I look its reset to zero. Then it's back. The last few days it looks as if its started from the beginning again
And the "news" button says people have just visited and helped with the social recipe, but it doesn't reflect this

I know the social points resets every day, but surely not the recipe right? They will stay like that until its completed?

So why the heck it's been about four days and the numbers are going all over the place?

The fact that the gifting and helping out isn't static is really annoying: other games I play, neighbours gift items don't disappear and seem transient like this

Any help/advice/ideas/tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance

Mika@Harry's

Back to top Go down

Social recipe taps - what the? Empty Re: Social recipe taps - what the?

Post by Apricot Jam Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:42 pm

There is a thread going about this in the Bugs & Issues section. You're not the only one having trouble. I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. Guess the developers have been super busy launching two new titles (Hello Supermarket and Hello Sushi Bar, I think those are the correct names).

Apricot Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by kagurakirigaya Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:18 am

How do you change the exterior of your cafe? Mine is just a coffee bean, but I've seen people with like cups and stuff....

kagurakirigaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down